120 DAYS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Customers who purchased Wiko Mobile Malaysia Sdn Bhd smartphones products will be eligible to 120 days replacement (Transceiver only) from the date of purchase. This service policy is valid until Dec 31, 2018 for Wiko defined dedicated products.
- Product must be purchased from WIKO Authorized Partners in Malaysia.
- Original Valid Proof of Purchase /Official receipt or Tax invoice of the Product must be presented when sending in product.
- 1 to 1 exchange (120 days replacement) is applicable to transceiver only and is applicable to one time replacement only.
- All 1 to 1 exchange (120 days replacement) is rendered for Hardware failures only.
- Wiko Mobile Malaysia Sdn Bhd appointed authorized service centers will make the final assessment on the cause of failures.
- Any defects arising due to misuse of the Wiko Mobile Device, damages due to liquid ingress, physical abuse, dent, crack screen or LCD, corrosion, removed or defaced imei numbers, scratches or damage to plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are due to normal customer use, any unauthorised disassembly or rust will not be covered.
- Wiko Mobile Malaysia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to refuse the Warranty service / replacement service if customers failed to provide Valid Proof of Purchase /Official receipt /Tax invoice.
- Customers are advised to back-up your data, complete a factory reset to delete information and power down the Mobile Device before handing the Mobile Device to Wiko Mobile Malaysia Sdn Bhd Authorized Service Centers. Wiko Mobile Malaysia Sdn Bhd is not responsible for the damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media where you do not backup your data.
- Offer valid on the purchase of eligible products : Tommy3, View2 Pro, View Max (2GB/16GB)
THE PRODUCT MAY CONSIST OF SEVERAL PARTS THAT HAVE DIFFERENT WARRANTY PERIODS.
Wiko mobile devices are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase,* and for 6 months for accessories*. The warranty period begins at the time of product purchase by the first end user. Within the limits authorised by the laws specific to each country, if the product is resold, repaired or replaced, it will not give rise to an extension of the warranty period (the repaired parts or replacement product will then be guaranteed for the remainder of the original warranty period or for 90 days from the replacement or repair date). All the product parts or any other equipment that is replaced will become the property of Wiko. In repairing or replacing the product, Wiko may use new or refurbished parts or products, or parts and products that are similar to new equipment.
If your device fails under normal conditions of use and maintenance, you are advised to contact your dealer, an authorised Wiko centre or the Wiko support cell via our site (www.wikomobile.com).
Remember to save the data contained in your device so that it is not lost whilst your phone is being repaired or replaced. Wiko shall not be held liable for damage to or loss of contents following the repair or replacement of your device.
Warranty terms and exclusions
When sending your product, it is important to:
- Follow the instructions supplied by Wiko for sending your product.
- Provide evidence of the initial date of purchase clearly stating the name and address of the dealer together with the date and place of purchase, the type of product and the serial number and IMEI.
This warranty only covers defects in materials (of parts) and design or manufacturing flaws.
It does not cover:
1. Normal wear and tear (including in particular that pertaining to camera lenses, batteries and screens) that requires periodic repairs and replacements.
2. Defects caused by mishandling or product abuse (incorrect operation, dropping, shocks, etc.).
3. Defects and damage caused by improper use of the phone, in particular use that is contrary to the operating and maintenance instructions provided by Wiko (included in your phone’s user guide).
4. Modifications or repairs carried out by unauthorised persons.
5. Short circuited batteries, damaged cells or signs of forced entry.
6. Defects related to the fact that the product has been used by or connected to equipment or software not approved by Wiko. Some defects may be caused by viruses resulting from unauthorised access by you or a third party to services, computer systems, other accounts or networks. Such unauthorised access may occur as a result o hacking, misappropriation of passwords or various other means.
7. Any use of the product other than that for which it was designed.
8. Use of or connection to a non-compliant or damaged accessory.
9. Exposure of product to moisture, extreme temperature variations, corrosion, oxidation, contact with or close proximity to food, liquids, chemical products and, in general, any substance capable of impairing the product.
10. Broken mobile phone or damaged cover, visible signs of shock.
11. Accidents or natural disasters or any other cause beyond the control of Wiko, such as (but not limited to) water, lightning, fire, power surge, etc.
12. Software updating due to changes in network settings.
13. Damage to the battery due to excessive charging and / or failure to follow the use and safety recommendations and instructions as stated in the product manual.
14. Product failure due to improper installation or use of the product (use other than the use for which the product is intended or inconsistent with the technical or safety standards in force in the country where it is used, etc.).
15. Product maintenance that does not comply with Wiko’s instructions or negligence in maintaining the product.
16. Product opened, altered or repaired by anyone not belonging to a Wiko-approved centre with spare parts not approved by Wiko.
17. Altering, changing, damaging or rendering illegible the IMEI number, serial number or product EAN.
Other areas not covered by the warranty:
- Any equipment that is not original.
- Transport costs and risks associated with depositing and collecting the device by the end customer.
- Force majeure, accidents (fire, flood, etc.), lightening, etc.
An independent, third-party operator supplies the SIM card and the network or system (cell or other) on which your product operates. Under this warranty, Wiko disclaims any responsibility for the operation, availability, coverage, services or network or system capacity (cell or other). The liability of Wiko and its approved after-sales service is limited solely to the cost of repairs and / or replacing the unit during the warranty period.
For any questions or information concerning your Wiko phone, or if your mobile phone and / or accessory does not work properly, please visit www.wikomobile.com or contact your dealer.
*You must keep the invoice.